Image alice frame now on motherboard just need to finish shaping it

Image done more work to the pack tubing on ion cap and tubing on ppd elbow and bumper on and straight fittings on now has tubing aswell next is hga then only few bits left waiting on my metal bumper shock mount from gbfans and my metal gun track to come right now let me know what you guys think
i need some help i have brick battery the problem is everytime i turn volume up louder on the board to the speaker on the gbfans soundboard the sound cuts out any suggestions how i can solve this problem
40 watts is probably overkill for the gbfans sound board but increasing wattage of speaker makes no difference to the amp, but higher the better to avoid distortion especially of low frequencies
difference betweenn40 and 45 is probably undetectable
if you have a cheap voltl/resistence meter a 4 ohm speaker will measure around 3 ohms between the terminals and an 8 ohm speaker around 6 ohms while disconnected from amplifier
thanks for that im looking to get higher speaker this week also be ordering last bits for my gun this week so hopefully should put electronics in soon plus my super bright led i have sourced for vent light which i did not get off here
quick question i have gb2 sounds i want put on gbfans soundboard will sound board still work the same if i change sounds on the sd card and have it working in squince soz cant spell that bit also will i need take out old sounds and replace them with other sounds
The new soundboard with SD card can be modified by putting the SD card into your laptop/computer. Each sound has a 3 digit code which the software searches for. You would need to work out which sound corresponds to which code and replace it. Then you would need to create a new sound file with your GB2 sounds remembering to put the 3 digit code at the beginning. I got all this advice from Spongeface and it worked well when I changed the stream end sound and shut down sound on my board. Good luck
I'm still new to this. But is the textured look a preferences? It looks great I'm just curious
Guyver2877 wrote:I'm still new to this. But is the textured look a preferences? It looks great I'm just curious
to me personally stone effect on gb1 pack looks nice and gives it that extra texture look
Yeah I dig it a lot. I like adding things that make it yours and stands out.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

EDIT: Accidentally left out a chunk in chapter one[…]