Following a flurry of prototype photos and trade show promotion over the summer, details are now emerging for the 1/6 scale range of Ghostbusters figures that are being planned for release by Soldier Story in the first quarter of 2017.

Peter Venkman and Egon Spengler will be the first two figures in the series, featuring:
•Proton Packs with light-up features and metal components
•Transparent proton stream accessories
•Alternate gloved and un-gloved hands
•Detailed suit accessories
•Ghostbusters logo figure stand
•Civilian attire (As part of a Special Edition set)

In addition to the classic franchise, Soldier Story also has plans to produce figures based on the 2016 reboot, with prototypes of Jillian Holtzmann and Kevin Beckman also appearing at trade shows.

The intended market price for the figures is currently unknown, but GBFans will report on that as soon as the information becomes available.
Here's a more detailed breakdown of the accessories and features the figures will have:

Dr. Peter Venkman/Dr. Egon Spengler
1/6 Scale collectible diecast figure

Soldier Story proudly presents the accurate crafted 1/6 scale collectible figure from one of the most classic action movie - "GHOSTBUSTERS" (1984). This brand new collectible figure featuring lifelike Venkman/Spengler headsculpt, hand crafted uniform, utility belt kit and boots, "No Ghost" logo figure stand, highly detailed movie accurate metal parts Proton Pack and accessories, also the battery light-up effect Proton Pack and stream just like in the movie.
There will be Venkman's/Spengler's movie business suit costume in our special edition set.*

Peter Venkman
•Lifelike Venkman headsculpt
•S2.5 body
•Bare hands (1 pair)
•Bare feet (1 pair)
•Gloved hands (1 pair)
•Utility belt
•Belt Gizmo
•Belt keychain (style A)
•Belt keychain (style B)
•Radio holster
•Radio
•Leg hose & connector
•Metal parts Proton Pack with light effect
•Proton Gun barrel (A) with RGB LED light effect (3 colours)
•Proton Gun barrel (B) with RGB LED light effect (3 colours)
•Proton stream with light effect
•Voice Note watch
•Lighted cigarette
•Metal LC1 A.L.I.C.E. Pack
•Khaki flight suit with name tag & "No Ghost" patch
•Black T-shirt
•Folded gloves (1 pair)
•Elbow pads (1 pair)
•Jump boots (1 pair)
•"No Ghost" logo stand

Egon Spengler
•Lifelike Spengler headsculpt
•S2.5 body
•Bare hands (1 pair)
•Bare feet (1 pair)
•Gloved hands (1 pair)
•Utility belt
•Belt Gizmo
•Belt keychain (style A)
•Belt keychain (style B)
•Radio holster
•Radio
•Leg hose & connector
•Metal parts Proton Pack with light effect
•Proton Gun barrel (A) with RGB LED light effect (3 colours)
•Proton Gun barrel (B) with RGB LED light effect (3 colours)
•Proton stream with light effect
•Voice Note watch
•PKE Meter
•Metal LC1 A.L.I.C.E. Pack
•Khaki flight suit with name tag & "No Ghost" patch
•Black T-shirt
•Folded gloves (1 pair)
•Elbow pads (1 pair)
•Jump boots (1 pair)
•"No Ghost" logo stand

*The separate releases for Egon and Peter have been combined for convenience.
They do look incredible, but am I the only one a bit bugged that they made the jumpsuits khaki instead of grey? Make no mistake, they were clearly khaki in the second film, but in the first one the guys were described as the "boys in grey". I hate to nitpick when they've otherwise done such a fantastic job, but in a way I'm kind of grateful for my wallet for any excuse not to buy.
Im no expert, but i think the gb1 flightsuits were khaki and just looked grey on screen. They did refer to them as the boys in grey and they look grey which would be confusing. . They have pics of the original uniforms and have pictures taken while filming and they definitely look more tan than grey.. You can search the gbforums there's a few things about it
https://www.gbfans.com/wiki/Flight_Suit

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]