By armysgt1
I was wondering if someone sells brighter wand tip lights and/or the upgraded wand vent light. I know that you cannot use the flash bulb and the rumble motor at the same time but was also wondering if instead of adding a flash bulb, replacing the RGB LED with a bright white led. Im going to be installing the rumble motor soon by the way. Thanks!
By likesjellydonuts
To my knowledge, spongeface makes both.

If you have the ability to solder, you can just replace the vent light with just about any bright LED. I wanted a reflector for my vent light, so I bought a 5 dollar ever ready led flashlight at Target, and just used the whole assembly
By LandoSystem
I have several spongeface upgrades and they are all great. He's probably busy with Halloween but it's worth the wait.
I use a combo upgraded RGB LED for the barrel lights and another bright white LED wired where the rumble motor would go. This adds a bright flash before and after the firing sequence.
I got a 12v nautical led light from eBay to make a super bright vent light.
By armysgt1
As far as the gbfans light kit goes, could I just replace the wand tip RGB led with a 12v white led and the board would fluctuate the brightness of that single led? I really want that super bright white look instead of the dim red and blue. Thanks guys.

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]

This looks like a beautiful book, I would love to […]

I just couldn't help myself and had to add texture[…]

@GBfan77 No when I turn it off it still keeps firi[…]