By UpstateNYer
After watching all 3 movies over the course of this past week, my son has informed my he needs to Venkman for halloween. He also caught some of Ghostheads on Netflix, because I have been informed the Target costume will not cut it.... So with a little more than a week to go I started on the Alice frame.

I also hit the local Goodwill type store for backpacks and bags to steal straps and buckles off of. $7.00 later I have everything I need plus a kids I've semi accurate gun belt.

I will post a few pics of my progress from tonight shortly.
Last edited by UpstateNYer on October 22nd, 2016, 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By UpstateNYer
ImageImage

Need to figure out how to get the code from mobile photo bucket so I can fix the pics.

Today we are building the gun mount, ion arm, gearbox, and anything else I can get done.
Last edited by UpstateNYer on October 22nd, 2016, 3:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wow I have not used Photobucket in a while, what a train wreck that site is.

About 4 hours out in the garage and I have these as well as a huge pile of saw dust.

Boy is MDF nasty stuff, I will have a sinus infection before the week is over...
Looking good man!

Yeah, photobucket is a train wreck now. I'd abandon mine all together if it wasn't for the fact that I have about 30 pages of pictures.

You should really be wearing a mask when working with MDF, that stuff is loaded with formaldehyde, and who knows what else.
Got a bit more done between Sunday and Monday. Still need to plate the spacer and assemble the reflectors and lenses.

Today I want to get the Alice pack finished straps and all, then plate the spacer and start the mother board.
On the spacer? Yes, I made the top layer first with the bandsaw and a spindle sander. Next I two face tape a rough cut shape and router it. Lastly I go back and take most of the material out of the center to lighten it up.
By UpstateNYer
I managed to get the Alice pack painted and the straps sewn up last night.

Then I bent up a piece of styrene and glued it to the spacer to give it the plated effect. Now I just need to add the last few parts and the spacer can get primed.

I made the N-filter and put most of the sub assemblies together last night. So a lot to do over the weekend... motherboard, gun mount, gun, final details and paint. I should wait longer before starting something like this next time...

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]