By twmedford23
Just a few pics showcasing my latest scratch build, made primarily with MDF, PVC and wood dowels. You might notice that I'm using Nickatron's amazing Volguus bumper, along with his semi-hero HGA. Also using Patrick Sanfilippo's wonderful Legris elbow replicas and resin crank knob. The booster frame is from Hole in the Ground Productions, I believe(not entirely certain).

I tried to stay as accurate as possible, only deviating on some of the minor details, such as the power cell taper, or lack of. The cyclotron is accurate to Stefan's plans. That's one area that I would like to correct at some point as it's supposed to a quarter inch wider with different sized rings. I initially made my cyclotron to the correct specs but ultimately wasn't happy with it and remade it using Stefan's plans, as it was bit easier being able to use a 'to scale' printout. All in all though, I'm pretty happy with how it came out. Just gotta replace that Matty thrower and Dixie cup bracket V-hook...

Last edited by twmedford23 on October 30th, 2016, 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
barison82, Mr_Stay_Puft liked this
By barison82
Fantastic job - truly awesome, very well done indeed. Love the weathering effects too :) One hell of a scratch build
twmedford23 liked this
By twmedford23
Thanks for the kind words, guys.

Unfortunately, I didn't take a lot of build pics. There are plenty of MDF builds on here that use pretty much the same methods I employed(no reinventing the wheel here). Here are some of the few that I did take.

barison82 liked this

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]