Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By JurorNo.2
https://www.kennedy-center.org/calendar/event/XRMTP
October 23, 2016 - The 19th Annual Mark Twain Prize for American Humor: Bill Murray - The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
The Kennedy Center awards the 19th annual Mark Twain Prize for American Humor to Bill Murray, one of America’s–and the world’s–foremost humorists in a star-studded show filled with fun and laughter, featuring Dan Aykroyd, Aziz Ansari, Roy Blount, Jr., Bill Hader, Jimmy Kimmel, David Letterman, Brian Doyle Murray, Paul Shaffer, Sigourney Weaver, and other special guests.

The program will be taped by WETA Washington, D.C. for airing on PBS stations nationwide (check local listings).
I wonder if Dan is there to talk about SNL or Ghostbusters (maybe both). Cool that Sigourney Weaver and Brian Doyle Murray will be there too!
MonaLS, Sav C, Commander_Jim liked this
By Sav C
Nice! This quote by Murray came to mind:
He's smart and funny, Huckleberry Finn, especially the chapter all the purists hate, in which Tom Sawyer stages an elaborate rescue of Jim, is a writer having as much fun as possible.
It's one of my favorite books, actually.
JurorNo.2 liked this
By JurorNo.2
pferreira1983 wrote:I wonder if Bill Murray will show up on the day, you never know with him. :mrgreen:
Well we'll find out tonight, when PBS airs the Mark Twain Prize special at 9pm ET! :-D
By Sav C
I'm going to guess he didn't show, since he was at the Cubs game tonight. He led the stadium in Take Me Out to the Ball Game, Daffy Duck style :D

He ain't afraid of no goats!
Last edited by Sav C on October 29th, 2016, 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By JurorNo.2
You know, I get the impression Dan was originally supposed to do the SNL intro that Jane Curtin did. I mean since the clip showcases him as much as Bill and Jane wasn’t in it at all. And they did initially announce Dan would be at the show, but then later Jane was announced.

And then Dan's seen again prominently in the Ghostbusters clip (not to mention the movie was his baby). Kind of an elephant in the room moment there.

Not saying it's a big deal, maybe he just couldn't make it; just saying it felt like a significant part of the story was left untold.
    Possessed Sony Discman

So it turns out you can give power via ANY channel[…]

New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]