Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
By mrmichaelt
theweecrow wrote:I know, right?
This Post Contains Spoilers
By theweecrow
mrmichaelt wrote:
theweecrow wrote:I know, right?
Rule of drama?
mrmichaelt liked this
By mrmichaelt
theweecrow wrote:Rule of drama?
Good points. Well, 2 days until the full preview.
By mrmichaelt
Well, I'm skeptical someone will die -- although could be a similar situation with Winston in Vol. 2, looking back at Haunted America Case Files #7 and on, which take place after this main arc - those who were documented in the cases were:

New York Ghostbusters
-Ray Stantz
-Peter Venkman

Support Staff
-Melanie Ortiz
-Kylie Griffin

Chicago Ghostbusters
-Ron Alexander
-Dani Shpak
-Lou Kamaka
By Fritz
My own instincts on the matter, spoiler tags for something seen in the previews:
We'll see how wrong I am on Wednesday.
By mrmichaelt
Fritz wrote:My own instincts on the matter, spoiler tags for something seen in the previews:
I disagree any of the GB are in mortal danger. It'd be a crime if Erik didn't execute the 'immortal big bad turns out to be killable' trope and we see the last of Loftur in the finale. If anything, they'll strike a deal with the Devil. Safe passage to Earth and Egon for Loftur and the Rauoskinna. Jenny will be 'marked' for reading the spell in the same way Ray is which have ramifications down the line, imo, i.e. having been targeted in the first arc in the ongoing. Killing a good guy is too easy, let them live and keep on suffering. ;)
By philmorgan81
mrmichaelt wrote:
Fritz wrote:My own instincts on the matter, spoiler tags for something seen in the previews:
I disagree any of the GB are in mortal danger. It'd be a crime if Erik didn't execute the 'immortal big bad turns out to be killable' trope and we see the last of Loftur in the finale. If anything, they'll strike a deal with the Devil. Safe passage to Earth and Egon for Loftur and the Rauoskinna. Jenny will be 'marked' for reading the spell in the same way Ray is which have ramifications down the line, imo, i.e. having been targeted in the first arc in the ongoing. Killing a good guy is too easy, let them live and keep on suffering. ;)
Oh yeah! Between what happens at the end of this Arc and Whatever that Banshee wants that Peter made a deal with. We could be in for a bigger ride in the future. The Devil is going to be a hard act to follow, but I welcome whatever comes next. :):):)
Last edited by HauntedWallflower on November 29th, 2016, 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
By mrmichaelt
While we previously knew Samhain was going to be in International, today, Erik revealed the Banshees in #7 took his place. And if it's any consolation, check out Samhain's entry in the Tobin's Spirit Guide if you haven't already.

Erik also posted art for Annual 2017 from Erik Evensen, Corin Howell, Rachael Stott and Tim Lattie.
https://twitter.com/erikburnham/status/ ... 9487940613
By theweecrow
mrmichaelt wrote:Well, I'm skeptical someone will die -- although could be a similar situation with Winston in Vol. 2, looking back at Haunted America Case Files #7 and on, which take place after this main arc - those who were documented in the cases were:

New York Ghostbusters
-Ray Stantz
-Peter Venkman

Support Staff
-Melanie Ortiz
-Kylie Griffin

Chicago Ghostbusters
-Ron Alexander
-Dani Shpak
-Lou Kamaka
Spoilers alluded to under the cut.
Just read it. SPOILER TIME!:
theweecrow liked this
GHOSTBUSTERS INTERNATIONAL #11

Main Story
Haunted America
Easter Eggs so far
theweecrow wrote:
I don't understand. Yes, it was incomplete because the list was only based on who appeared in the Haunted America Case Files from #7 to #10 as I indicated.
HauntedWallflower wrote:
HauntedWallflower wrote:
I'm totally fine. I'm equally confused about the crutches. I think Dan just issued me a 'Godfather' level threat. ;)
Last edited by mrmichaelt on December 2nd, 2016, 2:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
HauntedWallflower liked this
By gboy6
I got home and checked too and can't find anything either. But in issue 9, page 2, 4th panel, behind the desk are some crutches. So something must have happened before that. I hope it's not something lame like getting hurt from moving stuff around, but something a little more. I hope it's explained in the annual.
HauntedWallflower wrote:
mrmichaelt wrote:To quote Dr. Spengler, "It's whatever it wants to be."
*shrugs* Eh.

Evensen posted a coloured panel of Lou. She looks more like Halle Berry than when Dan draws her, IMO.
Well, I can try and ask Dan but no guarantees. EDIT: Dan said Erik suggested it. Erik says it was Dan's idea. Heh.

A pity on one hand that Dan once again is denied drawing the Chicago GB it appears but on the other hand, I dig the annuals get to explore other artists.
Just dropping in to say what a fantastic end International had. The comic remains the greatest love letter the franchise will ever receive. Aaaaand that's my customary gush done! Long may the comic continue! Can't wait to see what comes next...
By Sister

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]