They are in the GBFANS store available for download dude. When viewing the soundboard there are download links beneath it in the product description

EDIT: Scratch that. They have been removed. There is a sticky on here in the pack section
By Rourkie.
Venkman's Swagger wrote:Found them!! They are available when you view the sound chip programmer in the store.
I tried them but they don't seem to work on the new board only the old version for some reason,
i tried installing the old sound file's a few times but nothing happens untill you install the original file's that it came with, and it works again but you still have the delay between sounds :sigh:

Thanks for your help Venkman's Swagger i appreciate it :cool:
Rourkie. wrote:
Venkman's Swagger wrote:Found them!! They are available when you view the sound chip programmer in the store.
I tried them but they don't seem to work on the new board only the old version for some reason,
i tried installing the old sound file's a few times but nothing happens untill you install the original file's that it came with, and it works again but you still have the delay between sounds :sigh:

Thanks for your help Venkman's Swagger i appreciate it :cool:
Ah that's a shame mate. Hopefully you'll sort something soon. You're welcome
By mriggins
As I don't have (any) soundboards yet, I can't help with that. But I downloaded the zip file on the programmer shop page and they are all .wav files, 16bit, mono at 12KHz if that helps. I can play them all on my computer. I don't know what the required format is for the sound boards, since you have one, was there any information/instructions about it's requirements for the sounds?
By Rourkie.
mriggins wrote:As I don't have (any) soundboards yet, I can't help with that. But I downloaded the zip file on the programmer shop page and they are all .wav files, 16bit, mono at 12KHz if that helps. I can play them all on my computer. I don't know what the required format is for the sound boards, since you have one, was there any information/instructions about it's requirements for the sounds?
Hi mriggins,
The files for the new board are mp3 and the wav files are for the older board using the WT588D 16pin chip so they don't work on the new version as i have already tried this and i cant seem to get the mp3 files that are been used on the new board for some reason as there's no link to them anywhere on the site,

Thanks for your help,i appreciate it :)
By mriggins
Go to this website

Http://media.io

Upload all the wav files there and convert them to MP3. I use this site all the time to covert sound files to other formats. You should be able to select all the wav files at once. When it's finished it'll give you an option to save as a zip at the bottom vs downloading each one individually.

That should do the trick!
By Rourkie.
mriggins wrote:Go to this website

Upload all the wav files there and convert them to MP3. I use this site all the time to covert sound files to other formats. You should be able to select all the wav files at once. When it's finished it'll give you an option to save as a zip at the bottom vs downloading each one individually.

Thanks mriggins,
I will give it ago and see how i get on,
i'll keep you posted on the out come,
Really appreciate it :cool:
Rourkie. wrote:
mriggins wrote:Go to this website

Thanks mriggins,
I will give it ago and see how i get on,
i'll keep you posted on the out come,
Really appreciate it :cool:
Did this work? Do they work on the new soundboard having converted them to mp3 format?

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]