Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
I like the second one the best, by far, but the third one was OK. Will I ever watch it again? Probably not, but was it worthy of a "year-long hate campaign"? I don't think so. :)

The montage in the second one though, with the E street Band playing the soundtrack, is one of my favorite moments in film. I always had a feeling it was Clarence playing the sax solo long before I bothered to see if it really was the E Street Band playing.

You know what John Hughes movie I like? Career Opportunities. It's a really fun movie.
Last edited by Sav C on December 22nd, 2016, 10:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
JurorNo.2 liked this
Interested to see if this will make me actually give a damn about Feig's team. I trust the comic creative team. More so then I trust Ghost Corps.
Alphagaia, Sav C, EgonBuster and 1 others liked this
Totally want to see how they acknowledge the differences in their equipment as well as the mention of ZUUL at the end of ATC. Also it'll be hilarious to see how Egon and Holtzmann get along. This'll hopefully make fans accept the ATC team more now.
Sav C liked this
Alphagaia wrote:
Kylie Griffin wrote:I wonder if this story arc will feature multiple wantons. That would be really funny if it does...because wantons are funny.
Benny will even cross dimensions to finally deliver the perfect wonton, to the wrong Abby Yates, who hates them.
Abby: "*sigh* How many times do I have to tell you that its EGGROLLS, not WONTONS I want Benny?!?!?!"
Alphagaia, Sav C liked this
featofstrength wrote:Maybe so, but even John Hughes had to suck up some missteps from time to time. Nothing is surefire.
Correct especially in this case.
JurorNo.2 wrote:If any movies deserved a year long hate campaign, it was Home Alone 3.
timeware wrote:Mask 2 would fall under that category as well.
Wow, why are you guys having a go at Home Alone 3? It's a hell of a lot better than the films that came out after it plus it's actually a very interesting movie from an analytical point of view. I read an article way back in university where someone analysed the plot of the third movie and came up with some stuff I never thought about because I couldn't get past my disappointment of the movie. It's not a sequel anyone wanted or expected but there's some interesting stuff in there about family neglect.
JurorNo.2 liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]