Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By systemcat
Recently I found an old script site that some how missed my attention in earlier web browsing. Loaded with tons of Hollywood goodness, I bookmarked the site and proceeded to download what interested me. I enjoy reading scripts that aren't the final draft. The site had Ghostbusters, but it was labeled that it was the shooting script, so so much for reading "what if" to what we've seen.

Is the first draft any where to be found online for free reading?
By systemcat
Thanks for the info, and the link :).
By d_osborn
VincentVegaFFF wrote:I wish some company would publish the first drafts of this and Blues Brothers as books. I've wanted to read these for years.
Don't we all! Aykroyd's original GB script is sort of my "white whale". It would be really cool if IDW would adapt Aykroyd's original script into a graphic novel, similar to the recent THE STAR WARS rough draft series, based on one of the early George Lucas SW scripts. Tristan Jones hinted around about possibly adapting the HELLBENT script for RGB or EGB, so I guess it's possible.

Aykroyd's 324 page first draft of THE RETURN OF THE BLUES BROTHERS from 1979 is out there, though.
Troy liked this
By Xxoxia
While I can't help you with Ghost Smashers, I surely can help you with the first draft of the Dan and Harold collaborated Ghostbusters. I have a scan of it, if you are still interested and haven't found it already.
By systemcat
That would be cool too, I'd love to read it, thanks! :-D

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]