Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By chadsangster
Hi everyone I'm chad. Long time fan and collector of the great franchise we all love, Ghostbusters. I'm 34yrs old and live in central NY. I find that my obsession helps me with my PTSD that I received from being overseas in the Iraq war. I served 9 yrs in the US Army, after that I did 6 yrs as a emt on a ambulance, and now I currently work private security. right now I currently go to school to finish my criminal justice degree and forensics degree. I'm on here to make friends that also share a love for ghostbusters. my interests are of course ghostbusters, I like old movies and tv shows, some game play, I collect anything ghostbusters, I collect batman superman stuff. I like to create my own figures by painting and sculpting. I own my own house with a room dedicated to just ghostbusters stuff. I'm still new to navigating this site, so someday I will put up pics of my collection. if possible id like to join a franchise. I have a couple here in ny that id like to join but cant because I don't use facebook or anything like that. so if youd like to know more hit me up.
By Chris Brewin
Allo Chad! I'm Chris. As a member of the Royal Canadian Air Force, I salute you, sir. Veterans are a rare and wonderful breed. Army service and EMT... I can understand the toll that takes on the mind for sure!

I'm a fairly recent member myself, having only been here a couple of months. Can't wait to see your Ghostbusters collection and I'm a big Batman and Superman fan, so I'd love a look at that, too. If you're looking to get started on your own uniform, I've got a thread started at
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=42920
which has a solid, consolidated list of all the bits you'll need for one. I'll leave it up to you to explore and learn and source your own parts and stuff.

I look forward to seeing your posts and getting to know you a bit better!
-C
By chadsangster
hey chris thanks for replying and thank you for your kind words. look forward to talking to you some more also and ill try to get those pics up soon.
By chadsangster
looked at your thread very good inventory. ive been thinking about doing a more modern version of the uniform using tactical military surplus. I try to keep in my what dan aykroyd would do if he were to make the movie now.
By Raktageno
Hi Chad! Welcome! It's good that you're here in any capacity. Hopefully you'll be able to contact one of your local groups and they'll be able to keep you in the loop without Facebook. Im in OK, but hit me up if you need anything.
By Ghosthunter68
chadsangster wrote:Hi everyone I'm chad. Long time fan and collector of the great franchise we all love, Ghostbusters. I'm 34yrs old and live in central NY. I find that my obsession helps me with my PTSD that I received from being overseas in the Iraq war. I served 9 yrs in the US Army, after that I did 6 yrs as a emt on a ambulance, and now I currently work private security. right now I currently go to school to finish my criminal justice degree and forensics degree. I'm on here to make friends that also share a love for ghostbusters. my interests are of course ghostbusters, I like old movies and tv shows, some game play, I collect anything ghostbusters, I collect batman superman stuff. I like to create my own figures by painting and sculpting. I own my own house with a room dedicated to just ghostbusters stuff. I'm still new to navigating this site, so someday I will put up pics of my collection. if possible id like to join a franchise. I have a couple here in ny that id like to join but cant because I don't use facebook or anything like that. so if youd like to know more hit me up.
Hi I'm brian and I live in pa and I'm also a big ghostbusters fan
By Just Russ
I use Facebook just for groups. After the last couple of years I've been unfollowing so many family and friends that I reached a point where I said "enough," and follow groups about guitars, ukuleles, and a lot of Ghostbusters. It's made Facebook way more tolerable. ;-)

I'm glad you found something to help. I'm currently in the USAF and find that, even without stress or traumatic experiences, it really helps to put your energy into something that isn't work-related and is just for you and for me that's dressing up and helping with charities or playing music on the porch. This stuff won't get me promoted and I think it's better because of that.

Welcome to the board!
By chadsangster
Thank you Russ I look forward to talking to you more. I think this weekend I'll be putting up pics and videos of my go stuff and look forward to everyone's reactions

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]