Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By hippernicus
Hello there!
My name is Jeremy, and while I'm new to the forum, I've been a lifetime GB fan. I'm happy to finally be part of the community!

So about me, I'm a physics teacher/ science camp director, and a budding maker. My job has given me a lot of experience with 3D printing and other tools, that I have now begun to put to use creating my own GB props. I started out making cheapo foam and sign-plastic packs for a friend's kid's halloween costumes a few years ago, worked up to making a stand alone nutrona wand for myself, and just recently finished my first full scale, screen accurate pack with lights and sounds this last year. (Literally just in time for Halloween.) I 3D printed all the components for the pack, and mounted them on a plywood motherboard. All the hardware is authentic, and I'm super proud of how it turned out. I'm looking to add a real working laser to it (I'm a physicist, I gotta!) for this year as well. I've just recently started working on a couple ghost traps off of Sean Charlesworth's designs, am in the process of creating my own 3D print plans for "working" Ecto Goggles and a PKE meter. I'm quite busy with my job, so it's slow going, but I hope to have the traps and either the meter or the goggles ready for next Halloween. All three would be great, but we'll see what happens.

So, I'd love to get to know more of you, and learn from the experiences of people who've been doing this much longer than I have. Thanks for having me!
By hippernicus
Forgot to mention, I'm from DeKalb IL (outside of Chicago) and I'd love to hear from more local folks. Don't know that I'm looking to join any groups or anything, but I'd love to meet some new people. I'll have a booth for our camps at the upcoming C2E2/Maker Fair in Chicago this April. If anyone else happens to be there, stop by NIU's booth and say hi. I'll be the nerd in full GB regalia teaching kids how to solder. =)

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]