I've grown up and now this junk pack looks more like junk to me every day. I've learned a lot along the way. I think it's time to give it a viking burial.

First off a small history of this pack shell. This is fortyseven's shell that myself and Scooterinab helped to produce the wooden buck.
It's made of resin. Keeping it light and very sturdy Scooterinab has even dropped it and it just brushed it off nicely. To quote a great man. "You could park a truck on that"
This is just one of the shells out of the batch and may not actually be mine.

We had rushed them trying to get them ready for a show that didn't pan out. Due to a plastic contaminate none of the paint would stick to the shell causing us a lot of grief. So I had to take my shell and sand the ever loving crap out of it.
Then cover it in a fine layer of bondo. Due to our problems with molding not all of the cosmetic features came through properly. Like fins and such.

Eventually I said enough is a enough and finished my bondo work. I did a quick test fit
Then got ready to prime the pack and parts for paint.
ImageImage

Here it is in Black

I had to take it out early for a small event. So it's missing a fey things labels, vacuum tube, etc.
Here is a picture of how it sits now. Try and ignore scooter's chicken legs.
Some parts are going to need a quick repaint before the clear coat goes on. I scratched and dinged it up a little bit while I was out. and some of the paint near the fittings got scraped with the wrench I was using.

My gun isn't painted yet and I'm worried it won't be ready for CCEE. So I'm just going to add handles and grips and just paint it black as a stunt gun. I don't want to rush this if I don't have to.

Thanks for looking and I appreciate any feed back you can give.
Jordin wrote:So like you just cut off the larger circle part and then paint the remain orange parts gold? How does that effect the ability of the straights and elbows to hold the tubing?
It wont effect the holding ability at all. The flat part is there to help in the removal of the tubing. What I do instead of cutting the flat part off is I sand it off. That way you dont take any extra off. Then paint them gold.
Pic Dump!
I had a buddy in another community I'm in ask for pics from the sides. I dunno why he wanted them.

Before Lables:

After Labels:
It kind of surprised me what a huge impact it made.

What about my gun I hear no one asking?
I'm going to call it for now. Untill this convention is over just because I don't want to rush it. Also I'm missing a few parts still. Trigger box and banjos mainly.

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]