Please forgive me, the thread title in the previous post had major typos thanks to my phone autocorrecting. Admins, I apologize.

Recently, I noticed my front handle was a bit loose where it connects into the gun body under the clippard valve. I used a two-part epoxy (JB Weld Clear Weld) to strengthen the hold. It worked fine, but after the epoxy dried, I noticed too late that the front handle was a bit misaligned, as you can see in the picture.

It's driving me crazy and I'm unsure how to fix it. Anyone ever deal with this? The whole wand is made from resin.
All you need is acetone from the hardware store(not fingernail polish remover) and a q-tip. Don't go crazy with the acetone - apply it sparingly, begin to twist the handle with a small amount of force, apply a bit more acetone, rinse and repeat. After a minute or so, it should begin to break free. If you use too much force early on, you may break the gun body. Hope this helps!
AfraidOfNoGhost liked this
I'm happy to report that your advice worked! I got the front handle off, and I was able to realign it to my liking. I did make a slight mess (thankfully, I did this in an open garage), and a little bit of paint came off. Nothing that can't be fixed, though it gives it kind of a weathered look that I might keep. Thank you so much!
twmedford23 liked this
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]