By Morfeusoneiros
Venkman's Swagger wrote:Have you looked at it in natural light bro? Does look a little dark in those pics but don't sweat it dude
Not yet. Will see how it looks tomorrow. I'll use it as is for now, and rather re-dye it later
By Morfeusoneiros
Last week I got Spongeface's GB2 Black Gizmo kit in the mail and I started on the Gizmo for my GB2 suit.

Spongeface has made a really user friendly kit, separate parts of the build is sorted in different plastic bags.

He has easy to follow instructions, so I started with the daughter board.

ImageImage

I'm happy with how the twisted red wire says USA when you look closely at it (in real life) and that it hides the screw for the belt clip.
Last edited by Morfeusoneiros on April 27th, 2017, 4:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Morfeusoneiros
Have finished most of the electronics and the corresponding soldering plus some of the parts that's just for looking the part.Image
The electronics works as it's supposed to

Can't post videos with my phone, but I'll upload one from my computer when everything is done.
It was done earlier this year, now I'm waiting for the GB1 kit from Spongeface (discontinuing is a great way to make sales, haha)Quick video of the Black Gizmo
Last edited by Morfeusoneiros on September 28th, 2017, 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morfeusoneiros wrote:It was done earlier this year, now I'm waiting for the GB1 kit from Spongeface (discontinuing is a great way to make sales, haha)Quick video of the Black Gizmo
Updated belt (just missing the gizmo which I'll start on as soon at it arrives)Image

I missed out on the Haslab packs too. I am conside[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]