For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By Sav C
It's also available in Canada. I might want to get into watching it.
By SSJmole
Sweet! I'm on last season of fresh Prince then real ghostbusters here i come lol
Sav C liked this
By Peter Venkman Jr.
This is great news, hope that Real Ghostbusters sticks around for a while. I recall a lot of people asking me in the past if the show was on Netflicks or not. Really hope that Extreme Ghostbusters comes to Netflicks in the near future. I remember for a time in 2009, EGB was on Netflicks in Brazil and I was hoping that would come to the US, but it never did.
By deadderek
So happy. Been binge watching it like crazy! Hopefully Extreme Ghostbusters gets added at some point. Still waiting on the U.S. DVD release.
Glenn Frederick liked this
By EJLambert
If you're willing to have a Hulu subscription, Extreme Ghostbusters is on there.
Glenn Frederick liked this
By Peter Venkman Jr.
It is unfortunate that "The Haunting Of Heck House" is not part of the line up. It really bugs me when Netflix skips over a whole episode for whatever reason. When they showed Miami Vice, they had to remove one episode from season four due to music rights for the songs that appeared in the episode. I find it strange that an episode of a cartoon series would be so much trouble to get the rights for.
By dudeurock
That was the same issue with Supernatural. They had to alter some of the music due to rights. Really unfortunate because many fan favorite scenes were those with iconic rock songs.
By pferreira1983
dudeurock wrote:They had to alter some of the music due to rights. Really unfortunate because many fan favorite scenes were those with iconic rock songs.
Be thankful you're not a TMNT fan. Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation had it's theme song replaced. Yikes! :shock:
By Sav C
I watched the first episode, it was pretty good. Fun hearing Lorenzo Music's voice. I feel a bit too old to start watching a series aimed at such a younger audience, though.
By ccv66
Sav C wrote:I watched the first episode, it was pretty good. Fun hearing Lorenzo Music's voice. I feel a bit too old to start watching a series aimed at such a younger audience, though.
I re watched Knock Knock and I remember thinking " This was for little kids?". There were a lot of writers and they kicked out a ton of episode's in a season. The feel of each episodes varies. It was a show that was aimed for kids , but there's solid core that hold up even watching as an adult. With a mix of some cheesy ones.
Sav C, pferreira1983 liked this
By pferreira1983
Sav C wrote:I watched the first episode, it was pretty good. Fun hearing Lorenzo Music's voice. I feel a bit too old to start watching a series aimed at such a younger audience, though.
The cartoon series wasn't written for kids (at least not in the first two seasons, it was written for every age. Don't feel guilty for watching a cartoon series, I still do. :)
Sav C, JurorNo.2, deadderek liked this
By JurorNo.2
pferreira1983 wrote:
The cartoon series wasn't written for kids (at least not in the first two seasons, it was written for every age. Don't feel guilty for watching a cartoon series, I still do. :)
I'd say it's the Sesame Street formula. Written for kids, but their parents can watch too without going insane. :lol:
Sav C, deadderek liked this
By pferreira1983
JurorNo.2 wrote:I'd say it's the Sesame Street formula. Written for kids, but their parents can watch too without going insane. :lol:
Can't say I ever got into Sesame Street and certainly won't be starting now with no Kevin Clash as Elmo.
By JurorNo.2
pferreira1983 wrote:
JurorNo.2 wrote:I'd say it's the Sesame Street formula. Written for kids, but their parents can watch too without going insane. :lol:
Can't say I ever got into Sesame Street and certainly won't be starting now with no Kevin Clash as Elmo.
I'd recommend starting with the episodes before the little red menace took over. :-x
Last edited by JurorNo.2 on May 22nd, 2017, 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By pferreira1983
JurorNo.2 wrote:I'd recommend starting with the episodes before the little red menace took over. :-x
But do you know how to get to, how to get to, Sesame Street? :wink:
JurorNo.2 liked this
By Winston1986
ccv66 wrote:
I re watched Knock Knock and I remember thinking " This was for little kids?". There were a lot of writers and they kicked out a ton of episode's in a season. The feel of each episodes varies. It was a show that was aimed for kids , but there's solid core that hold up even watching as an adult. With a mix of some cheesy ones.
I couldn't hardly believe when I watched the series for the first time in years back in 2010 and came to the episode Devil in the deep where Janine is in a bikini the entire episode. She looked really good in it.
philmorgan81 liked this
By philmorgan81
Winston1986 wrote:
ccv66 wrote:
I couldn't hardly believe when I watched the series for the first time in years back in 2010 and came to the episode Devil in the deep where Janine is in a bikini the entire episode. She looked really good in it.
Lol! Yeah that is one of those things that I appreciate more as an adult than I did as a kid. :):):)
By GB Wolf
I think I've been watching this series on Netflix continuously since they released it. :D But hear my reasoning first before you judge me.. March 30th my son was born, after a few days in the hospital the wife, son and I come home. First thing we see on Netflix is RGB and start watching. So it was literally the first show my son has ever watched, and he can't get enough of it. If Netflix could monitor the amount of time you spend watching their streams they would think I haven't slept in over 4 months lol.
By NGLetho
The best part about watching them being older are the adult references or jokes you would have never picked up.

I forgot the title episode it when they go to space and it was clearly a star trek spoof. Peter cracks a joke about it being a government contract and taking a shot at them.

Or instances how deadpan the humour was but made it so hillarous.

A lot of the writing and story telling was so good and even had deep messages. Absolutely love watching the RGB. I'm just glad it's on netflix and I don't have to keep opening my firehouse collection.
By sweetsarahbutterfly
Anyone notice there are a bunch of episodes missing I know there was one called "Till Death Do Us Part" That isn't on there.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]