Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
They are up for sale guys! Even better it is timewalkertoys. (I don't work for them) I switch to this company since you typically save $7-$15 a figure and free shipping. You can even ask them to ship with other orders. You only need to ship at least two 1/6 figures usually to get free shipping and they come packed well. Here's a link. You do have to pay a $90 dp and there's a payment plan (they don't normally offer that).

http://www.timewalkertoys.com/Ghostbust ... -47898.htm

Comes with a free slimer if you buy all 4. They also sell individually and a pack without Winston for some reason. You can count on sideshow to sell these for $220-$225 plus like $15ish shipping per guy or probably $45ish for all 4.
sdcc had the 6 inch slated for around the same time, but atm, no word on pre-orders for those as far as I know.

The Blitzway site states the Ecto-1 goes on pre-order beginning of next year, as early as january possibly. They also say they MAY show it at nycc in october, but also said that wasn't set in stone however.
I have been speaking with Blitzway through their Facebook page about the 1/12 figures. They state that there are currently no plans to include alternate heads from the ones currently shown. :(

I really hope that changes.

Sallah
Well the real ecto-1 is probably about a 1/3 longer and and twice the weight of the delorean. So If the 1/6 Delorean cost around $1000. I wonder how much theyll ask for ecto? My real problem is justifying buying it. I dont think i have a shelf big enough . im guessing this thing is going to be around 3.5 feet long and a foot wide
Any hint on the price yet?
I did some digging to see if I could uncover anything that might have been said. So far I haven't seen anything official and trust worthy. Someone did say that a blitzway rep said in the $1000 range followed by "we want to keep it affordable". Not sure how reliable it is. Speculation in the community seems to hit around the $800-900 range.

If I were to venture a guess myself, I'd probably say $900. The tag next to the car I believe said Q4 2018, which I'm thinking will probably end up being 2019 if it makes production. No matter what the price is, there is over a year at the very least to save for it. lol
ccv66 liked this
I believe the 1/6 Delorean was in the $800 range. The 59 Cadillac is a much bigger car, I think around 10 feet longer . So I figured it had to be more, if they can keep it under a grand definitely something I'll get. Too much more makes it hard for me to justify spending on a display piece
If I'm remembering correctly, the comic shop near me, and other online retailers, were selling the DeLorean for about $680-ish. There was a moment where I almost decided to pick it up.
ccv66 liked this
San diego ghostbusters?

Are you guys still active?

Groups

Any groups in the Reno area?

Maybe Zuul was the brains in the Gatekeeper/Keymas[…]

I'm from the USA but currently live in Vienna, Aus[…]