Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Wade Haddock
The other day Alex and I were talking about custom ideas for the Diamond Select line and one was a Walter Peck with Marshmallow Mess to go with the Marshmallow Busters. So after brainstorming what to use I came up with white silicone.Image
Here's what I came up with.Image
And a comparison shot next to Marshmallow Ray.Image
What do you think?
Glenn Frederick, Croker liked this
By navalhyperspace
That's awesome! On an unrelated note, what figure stands do you use? I've had trouble finding proper ones for 7"-scale figures and the Ghostbusters' upturned boots make them notoriously unstable.
By Alex Newborn
Looks like the oval stands that DST makes. They're available in clear or black on their website. I know Marshmallow Ray and Marshmallow Peter each included one. So did some of the DST Muppet figures, which was weird because as far as I can recall, none of them had holes in their feet.

Alex
By toby88
How did you get the thrower to stay on the belt? I just let the pack loom hang on the walkie talkie. In a side note, poster sticky tack works great with attaching the thrower to the pack. I noticed with Series 1 and 2 the v hook does nothing . That tacky stuff works great. Anyone have luck taking the packs off without breaking the straps?

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]