For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
Well, here it is.

https://origin-flash.sonypictures.com/i ... 051918.mp4

Wow. This really outdid my expectations. I am literally over the moon. Notice the vastly different DiC logo, and the different transition from the group shot to the logo. Apparently, the one on DVD was post-produced on videotape, and that was why it had the tape/wipe transition.
doctorevil30564 liked this
I'm continually surprised that DiC didn't have a copy of it anymore.

We know they still had it right before Halloween of 1989, when they aired The Halloween Door prime-time special.

Notice how many tiny snippets of it were mined to create the new opening title song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNeIeLAkWKY

Alex
Vahan liked this
Vahan wrote: June 8th, 2018, 6:30 pm Apparently, the one on DVD was post-produced on videotape, and that was why it had the tape/wipe transition.
Well yeah, that was mentioned on the DVD. They even showed a picture of the tape. The only reason they were able to include it was because Kevin Altieri, who worked on it kept a copy.
You know I gotta say…that’s a damn good pilot. The animation is so good.

RGB has always been one of those things I loved as a kid but as an adult…I like it but don’t love it. Extreme Ghostbusters is much better imo. RGB is just too “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” for me as an adult. There’s a couple really, really good episodes(the Cthulhu one) but just too kiddie for me. EGB on the other hand is actually scary and pretty funny at times. Just wish the animation was better.

But this pilot is incredible. Some of the animation is really great. I just wish that could’ve carried over to the show.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]