By Bolex
Hi I'm a new member on here I remember watching ghost busters in 1986 at school when I was 5 seems like yesterday and it mesmerised me as much then as it does today and I never tire of watching the film ill never forget how the breaking egg scene scared me back then . Well I live in the UK and would love me to have a go making the uniform but shipping from USA is expensive is there anywhere in UK I can pick up a flights hotels many thanks
By Kingpin
A number of UK towns and cities have ex-army stores and stalls which sell a variety of ex-service gear, so it's a matter of looking around and seeing what's based locally or semi-locally. Something to remember though is that the majority of stores will probably stock UK-styled flightsuits which are notably different in cut to what's referred to as the American "Nomex" style, which is currently the ideal for Ghostbusters costuming. The biggest things to look out for are the positions of the chest pockets, and the cut of the collar (which should be rounded, rather than with any sort of lapels).

Failing the physical stores and shops, eBay would be another source for the suit for UK-based fans.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]