Hi, everyone. I'm going to start acquiring parts for my first proton pack build soon. I'm probably going to get my shell from Nickatron but I want to get the lights and sounds from GBfans. I'm a complete noob at electronics so a bit nervous about it. My question, is this all the items I need to make the whole thing work? I'm based in the UK so if any UK based members know if I can get any of it in the UK please let me know.

1: Pack: Amplified Sound Board
2: Pack: Proton Gun / Wand Light Kit
3: Pack: Power Cell and Cyclotron Light Kit
4: Proton Gun / Wand Ribbon Cable Connection
5: Power Cell / Cyclotron Ribbon Cable Connection
6: Wand Light Kit Replacement Switches
7: 40 Watt Shielded Speaker
8: 9 Volt Battery Snap Connector (x3)

Thanks and sorry if this has been asked/answered before. I did look but couldn't find the information.
You won't need the replacement switches if you aren't using a Throwing Chicken Thrower kit and you will only need 1 snap connector as 1 9v battery will power all electronics when connected via the ribbon cables.
I have use a gb fan sound board, wand light kit and pack light kit. I am connecting them with pack light and wand light ribbon cable. The micro SD is seated properly. The speaker was working with the wand light kit connected. It stop working after I hooked up the pack light with the ribbon. All lights function but no sound. Please Help.

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]