1. How long should the handle and barrels be? I am having a hard time finding exact lengths.
2. How much space from the box to the spacer on the barrel? I mean the spacer that bumps up to the handle.

Finally, I am at the point in my build (Benofkent) where I need to decide whether it is a GBI or II. I think the angled V hook is important to me (any help on the actual angle degrees?)....and I have a GBII ribbon. I am thinking GBII and it is easy enough to convert to GBI should I find a ribbon later.

I am ready to paint the pack and should have the wand ready to paint tonight.

Thanks!

Not meaning to hijack your post, but I had a question as well... looking at some of these thrower plans, they reference 1" PVC pipe for the handles and barrel. 1" PVC actually has an OD of 1 3/8". So does this pipe have an OD of 1 3/8" or is it 1" OD for the pipe. Sorry if this seems like a dumb question, but I am confused.
Yep, tubing and pipe... you'd think that you are talking about the same thing, but no... things have to be complicated. I used to build Lightsabers from aluminum, so I have all sizes of tubing but a solid OD dimension was what I was looking for! Thanks for the info.

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London

Proton Props UK

I would like to apologise to everyone for the dela[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

How feasible would it be for Hasbro to release &[…]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack? I[…]