Venkman's Swagger wrote:
NyukNyuker wrote:
I actually e-mailed Nickatron early in the week and have yet to hear back from them. Because of that, I was kind of under the impression that they weren't an option.
He normally answers back pretty quick. I would either drop him a PM on here or message him on Facebook if you have it
I would, but I've already commissioned and sent my down payment to Karnivorous Creations. Hopefully this turns out well!
NyukNyuker wrote:
Venkman's Swagger wrote: He normally answers back pretty quick. I would either drop him a PM on here or message him on Facebook if you have it
I would, but I've already commissioned and sent my down payment to Karnivorous Creations. Hopefully this turns out well!
Ah OK cool. At least you've got sorted man. Hope you're happy with your pack when it arrives and really happy you managed to get sorted somewhere
By leevenkman
My pack is from benofkent props. He's sells packs for £1000 (about $1600) but the waiting list is long. If you're willing to build it. He does sell kits and he'll do some of the hard stuff for you if you don't have all the tools.
Hahaha isn't it just the best....... Wait scratch that. Isn't it the second best feeling? The best is seeing your pack for the first time and strapping it on. Be sure to show that thing off to us once you get it
By pyhasanon
As I've said before, you'll build a whole lot of patience in this hobby! LOL! Best wishes to you!
By Reppert7
NyukNyuker wrote:
Venkman's Swagger wrote: He normally answers back pretty quick. I would either drop him a PM on here or message him on Facebook if you have it
well??? Are you happy with Mike and KC?!?!?!?! lol

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]