Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Hey guys, I was digging around in my stuff today an came across some old coloring books of the Ghostbusters. I know with The Real Ghostbusters being introduced to today's kids through DVD box sets and Netflix streaming, I figured there has to be a ghosthead that would love to print some of these out for their kids to color. Either that or just have these just to have them lol. The coloring book was in bad shape but you will NEVER know it was..... Thats how GOOD these scans came out! First I scanned into photoshop and then used Adobe Illustrator's image trace to perfect the pages....

If I come across anything else that is super rare and out of print then I promise I will share it with you guys... I know Spook Central used to archive stuff and I feel I did a great job restoring and archiving this coloring book. I know for those who always wanted something like this, there wont be any complaining, lol.
This REAL GHOSTBUSTERS coloring book has 96 pages and they are ALL there and looking great!
Heres a sample image of what to expect, keep in mind the sample image is VERY small compared to the actual coloring book scans. The Scans are scanned in at 300dpi to maintain the quality...

DOWNLOAD THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS COLORING BOOK HERE:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2rj5chfysoq67 ... K.rar?dl=0
105mb / jpeg / .rar
Your welcome guys! If I get my hands on the other Real Ghostbusters coloring book that has been floating around online I will get it, scan it, run it through illustrator, and make sure we get it archived right here! I'm glad you guys appreciate it, to me this is a piece of our beloved childhood that shouldn't go to waste just because they are out of print, I see them as something that still should be able to be passed down, so thats why anything like this that I get my hands on, this is what I will do for all of us Ghostheads :)
nice job you did! these are cool! i would recommend printing them on white construction paper, on a laserjet printer, i think that would mimic the pages of a coloring book the best.

I just remembered I have this same exact coloring book in storage, and the quality is almost mint. guess I don't need to color it in now, lol
GBDRE760 liked this
joeghostbuster wrote:nice job you did! these are cool! i would recommend printing them on white construction paper, on a laserjet printer, i think that would mimic the pages of a coloring book the best.

I just remembered I have this same exact coloring book in storage, and the quality is almost mint. guess I don't need to color it in now, lol

Lol, that you don't my friend. Keep that thing in as good of a shape as you can! Theres another RGB coloring book floating around somewhere and when I get my hands on it, I will share it with you guys too. I am trying to hunt down one that hasn't been colored in yet because that will make my job with Adobe Illustrator's image trace become so much easier as it was with this one. I'm glad you like it though!
joeghostbuster liked this

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]