Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By navalhyperspace
Honestly, who doesn't love Janine Melnitz? Tough-as-brass attitude and a voice that can peel paint, she's literally the first-response of the GB business model.
Her figure is a real hidden gem in the DST line. The likeness of Annie Potts is spot-on and she's the original version, not the weird GB2 Cyndi Lauper clone. But the one thing that's always bothered me was the thick rubbery pink glasses...so I made them removable, complete with glasses necklace. I raided my wife's jewelry making supplies for the parts.

ccv66 liked this
By Alex Newborn
I have a spare Janine, I was wondering what to turn her into. Interesting idea.

I found the deluxe "Select" Janine on sale at a 2nd & Charles some months back, for the price of the regular carded version, so I picked her up even though I had already bought one.

In fact, I believe Janine was the first figure from this collection that I bought. So glad someone finally made her into an action figure.

Alex
By Noremon
navalhyperspace wrote:Yeah, Photobucket quietly stopped its free photo sharing service and now charges $400/year to get access to it again. f*** that!
Not that quietly, got a few kinda gaslighty e-mails from them in all caps about how I have been using my account for what I shouldn't & some features had been disabled :-/

I like MobyPicture myself, but I use it a lot for Twitter.
By Noremon
navalhyperspace wrote:Honestly, who doesn't love Janine Melnitz? Tough-as-brass attitude and a voice that can peel paint, she's literally the first-response of the GB business model.
Her figure is a real hidden gem in the DST line. The likeness of Annie Potts is spot-on and she's the original version, not the weird GB2 Cyndi Lauper clone. But the one thing that's always bothered me was the thick rubbery pink glasses...so I made them removable, complete with glasses necklace. I raided my wife's jewelry making supplies for the parts.

Also she looks great! Any pictures with the glasses on?

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London

Proton Props UK

I would like to apologise to everyone for the dela[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

How feasible would it be for Hasbro to release &[…]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack? I[…]