By crusader_x
Thanks for the feedback guys...
I don't really have plans to make plans for this particular build, although that's an interesting idea... however I have had a lot of requests for information on the build, parts list, etc. I am currently working on two more PKEs, one is more Extreme Ghostbusters, while the other is more of a movie style. I am considering doing a guide on these just showing each step I take and what materials I use to get to the final product. The problem is, both have been started and are far enough along that the first steps of the guide would be kinda skimmed over. I think I will probably end up building another just like this one and do a full step-by-step guide on it.
By Nerdy NotionZ
crusader_x wrote:Thanks for the feedback guys...
I don't really have plans to make plans for this particular build, although that's an interesting idea... however I have had a lot of requests for information on the build, parts list, etc. I am currently working on two more PKEs, one is more Extreme Ghostbusters, while the other is more of a movie style. I am considering doing a guide on these just showing each step I take and what materials I use to get to the final product. The problem is, both have been started and are far enough along that the first steps of the guide would be kinda skimmed over. I think I will probably end up building another just like this one and do a full step-by-step guide on it.

That would be aswome.

I wanted to make a PKE once i finished my trap.

Keep us posted
By Boomerjinks
Holy mother of GOD!

Do you have build pics? You've gotta post them!
By bustermedic
That PKE Meter is off the charts... I've never really liked the movie meter either, always been partial to the RGB model... this was the inspiration I needed to build my own. Fantastic job!

you...you've earned it :crunch:
By crusader_x
beany302006 wrote:does the arms move from a switch like in the movies or would someone have to move them manually.
They are posed manually and move independantly... currently working on several new versions including one with wings that move with either a slide switch or a knob...

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]