By armysgt1
So I bought this voltage step up regulator and this led. How do I connect it to GBFANS wand light kit to replace the stock leds that are connected to the kit? I want it to do a random strobe effect instead of the red and blue. Please tell me I can do this and didn't buy the wrong thing! Thanks for any help!

By armysgt1
Ok if nobody can help me then does anybody know where I can buy a flickering led corn cob style led or want to sell me theirs? I've searched for so long and can't find anything.
By grogking
If you look in the gbfans instructions, it tells you you can hook up a white light or a vibration motor from one of the connections on the board. If you hook into this with your light, it will flash on at the begining of the the sequence and once at the end of the firing sequence. I dont know if you can replace the colored led with this. If you can, it would require you to wire this to the colored led output. You might need a jst connector for that.
By armysgt1
Thank for the reply. Yeah I was able to have it light at the beginning and the end of the firing sequence but cannot figure out how to replace the RGB lights.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]