Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By doctorevil30564
I didn't see this seller listed here in the feedback section, so I wanted to share my experience with my purchase from this seller.

I ordered a Proton Pack BLUE Power Cell light kit from this seller, and I am very pleased with it. Even with the item being shipped to me from Bulgaria, I received the item within 3 weeks which is pretty good for an overseas package.

The package was very well packed, and the quality of the light kit is excellent. I used the kit to upgrade a Spirit Halloween proton pack, and it fits into the pack with some creative placement (had to create a slanted foam piece to allow the board to slide into the spot at an angle, then used another foam block to ensure the board doesn't move out of position).

If I decide to mod the second spirit pack I have before I sell it I'll definitely buy another kit from this seller.
    Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he does[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]