Can you advise or give links to show us the completed build in detail or even a step by step build guide?

I'm interested, and like the concept for this one, since we all know that the GB team built their gear using components that they had available to them so a PKE meter could always look like something else but work the same but I want to see detailed pictures in good lighting of the completed pke meter.
Inzo wrote:I rushed it for Halloween; but I will return to clean it up later next year...

Someone out there will modify this way better...

Good luck...

https://twitter.com/magsteddy_inzo/stat ... 1873083392
Thank you. I just snagged the same model minus the detachable extension camera for cheap off eBay. I'm going to try my hand at making it into a meter. Do you know which atmosfx video you used?
Inzo wrote:Cool grab...

I used the ghosts/gouls that I found on YouTube...

Make it awesome and pictures please with you project!!!
I may have ran into a problem. How did you get your video onto the SD card for playback? Did you use the camera to record stuff off of your computer screen, or did the files need to be named a certain way and be a certain format (or in specific folders to work? Since I didn't get the flexible camera extension I can't save any video to look at to be able to duplicate the format. I tried saving a small MP4 file to my sdcard but it doesn't see it as an available video to view.

EDIT: looks like it needs to be 640x480 format and saved as an avi. But still not sure about the file naming or if it needs to be in a specific folder.
By Inzo
Sorry for the late reply...

I used the flex camera to record the video; but I would write to the company and ask them of the format...

It doesn't hurt to explain it to them and you might throw them a bone as to other uses for there products with-in the Ghostbusters community...

As for fitting the sound card into the handle; the cord of the handle has plenty of space...

I'm just lazy to take it apart again and the speaker is placed onto the back of the battery cover...

Don't make it hard; but make it look like a crazy scientist (Egon) put it together...

My nephew loves playing with the video of Slimer flying across after being chased by the proton stream...
Inzo wrote:Sorry for the late reply...

I used the flex camera to record the video; but I would write to the company and ask them of the format...

It doesn't hurt to explain it to them and you might throw them a bone as to other uses for there products with-in the Ghostbusters community...

As for fitting the sound card into the handle; the cord of the handle has plenty of space...

I'm just lazy to take it apart again and the speaker is placed onto the back of the battery cover...

Don't make it hard; but make it look like a crazy scientist (Egon) put it together...

My nephew loves playing with the video of Slimer flying across after being chased by the proton stream...
We have a similar camera at work, I may see if I can use the flex camera off it to record video to start me off.
Inzo wrote:Sorry for the late reply...

OK I am out of options. The diagnostic camera we have at work has a different style connector so I can't connect the camera to be able to capture any video. Per chance would you be willing to use win32diskimager to make a image of your SD card and upload it somewhere I can download it? I thought I was being smart buying a diagnostic unit that didn't have the camera, but wound up shooting myself in the foot.
I contacted Whistler's support team and found out the resolution is 720x240, it's an avi file and they sent me a blank file with the correct naming structure. Here is how the file was named 20171218_083349.avi

Per support it would be saved into a folder named video

Hope this info helps anyone else who decides to try making one of these cameras into a PKE meter.
    Proton Props UK

I've seen that too...... Maybe, I don't know? Fu[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]