Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By MasterOod
My parents are having a bit of a "clean up" and have been sharing things they find. They also know I've been modding two Spirit Proton Packs to give to my sons for Christmas. We went over tonight for my Mom's birthday, and just as my wife is getting the kids into the car, they hand me this:

I have a vivid memory of getting this in the lobby of the Triboro Cinema, formerly in North Attleboro, MA, just after seeing the movie for the first time. I was hooked, and ran around with vacuum hoses, a flash light, my old walkman, and some dingy blue coveralls bustin' ghosts. This was my shoulder patch until my Mom found some "real" ones later in the year.

I know pictures of me bustin' back then exist somewhere, and I would love to find them to share with my kids. For now stories and a somewhat worn pin will have to do.

So it's not in mint condition - hell after 33 years, neither am I - but man did it bring me back. Now where's the vacuum . . .:cool:
By EctoVR6
Very cool, I love finding old stuff I forgot I had and then the memories they invoke. Hope your kids enjoy your stories, as much as you love telling them. I have a 6 year old who could care less at this point, maybe someday.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]