I recently acquired an Iona shoe polisher, and have been wanting to turn it into a PKE. Considering how hard it was to find one, I decided it would be better to make casts of it and work with that.

Would anyone be interested in buying any if I did a run or two? I honestly think the PKE is the coolest (outside of the pack) gadget, so I’d love to help contribute to their honor by busting out a lot of casts.

Just curious if there would be any interest.
By Kingpin
I'm sure there probably would be some folks who'd be interested in Iona casts, now that the Matty PKEs have become extremely expensive... however, as a friendly reminder, you will need to purchase a supporting membership before listing anything for sale here. :)
doctorevil30564 wrote:I'd be interested, even more so if you do casts of the parts you make (arms,etc.) when you build your PKE Meter, it would be great to have a kit with all of the casted parts to use.
I second this notion!
robpenfold liked this
Batfly wrote:
doctorevil30564 wrote:I'd be interested, even more so if you do casts of the parts you make (arms,etc.) when you build your PKE Meter, it would be great to have a kit with all of the casted parts to use.
I second this notion!
I third it!

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]