Although my SB is a work in progress, I have pretty much wrapped up a significant portion of the tank assembly. One of the issues nagging me was the Xerox part number/serial number information found on the pump boxes. Although such nitpicking typically fall into the realm of obsessive accuracy nuts (of which I firmly consider myself one), I think it's the small details that really make a build stand out. On that note, I dug around for fonts to match the lettering found on the pump boxes on the original prop.
My google-fu was sorely lacking to say the least on my quest for a suitable font. I couldn't find anything that matched the little details of the lettering above (ie the way the O looks like an egg and how the number 5 is very distinct). I decided to plop down in front of Illustrator and take a stab at it myself. Results are as follows:
Now, I am certainly no graphic artist by any stretch of the imagination. I just bang away at the computer to get what I need when it comes to labeling/graphics. On that note, please have mercy on my work. Also, I have no clear reference shots of the first portion of the serial number, aside from the fact it starts with a 2, so I just used my own license to fill it out. The last four digits, 8016, are correct to the original prop.
I've saved the files in PDF format, should one choose to add them to their build. They're scaled to the superb pump boxes put out by irrican, but the labels should work on any build. If someone wants to the original AI file to tweak/improve PM me and I'll be happy to email it to you.