By audetnelson1
hi
i dream since my childhood to own a proton pack . When i was young i owned the proton pack toy and i play a lot with it :) Now i have a 6 years old son and he enjoy a lot ghosbusters ! So i had the idea to perhaps buy a proton pack replica. I see many on the net. I see bob's props shop on youtube who look like to make good replica.

Need your advice here where can i buy a screen accurate proton pack ? i prefer a GB1 if its possible ...

who is the best seller for proton pack ?
thanks and sorry for my poor english. Its not my first language
By Kingpin
audetnelson1 wrote:I see bob's props shop on youtube who look like to make good replica.
You should not buy from Bob under any circumstances. He is a con artist whose products never look as good as they appear in his Youtube videos. GBFans: Bob's Prop Shop Feedback

Instead, you should look into these sellers as they are respected and honourable:

BenofKent
Nickatron
StudioCreations

(There are more, but their names escape me).
ccv66 liked this
By Marcus B
Bob's packs are also just ridiculously expensive for seemingly no reason. Even if he delivered a high quality product, many others can to and much cheaper.
By Kingpin
Marcus B wrote:Bob's packs are also just ridiculously expensive for seemingly no reason.
I suspect he justifies the cost through his claim that they're "descended from the screen-used Packs", which is true if we mean they're the illegitimate bastard offspring several generations removed from the original screen-used Packs.
ccv66, Glenn Frederick liked this
By ImLost3
They are good people. I handled on of their packs and it was great quality. Plus he's really open to doing what ever you want. One of group members ordered a pack customized with purple and silver accents and it looks spectacular.
By Kingpin
Mercifull wrote:Maybe Bobs packs are a bit like homeopathy? The more it's recast/diluted from the real thing the better it is? :lol:
Hah! And like homeopathy, it's dubious in it's authenticity. :)
Glenn Frederick liked this

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]