Updates! I've had some time (and money) to spend on my pack so I've done some updates.
Potentiometer - Amazon
PPD - Freeky Geeky
Beam Line - GBFans
Ribbon Cable Hold Down - GBFans
N-Filter - GBFans - This thing did not fit my pack at all. It was 1/4" too big. My shell is fit to Stephen Otto's plan so it should have been 2.75 in. I messed with expanding the area to fit it but I realized that it there would be a massive overhang. I'll fix that when the final piece ends up being bondod on. Blargh. My fault for not checking the size listed on the site. I'm either going to see if I can get a 2.75 in. N-Filter or a may just use the resin part Ben of Kent included. I dunno. I'll figure it out when I'm less annoyed. Another part for e-Bay, I guess.
On a brighter note, I got a length of 3/4 in. hose to test fit the clamp. Looking at it now, I stressed the millimeters the clamp was off-set WAY too much. With the hose installed it doesn't bother me at all. It kind of looks like it's meant to lean "up" a little.
Dry fit for the vacuum line hose:
Drilling the holes for the PPD was a pain in the butt but I figured it out. You can see the beam line attached and the brass bit installed.
The Potentiometer. I like this part. My knob is on order from Bionic Moon Labs and I can't wait to get it installed. I need to remember to put something in between the prongs. I remember posts mentioning that the knob might squish 'em.
I eyeballed where the ribbon cable clamp was supposed to go based on the Omni cover and some other reference photos. I kind of rammed through this part. I'm getting more confident in my abilities. I've also been watching Adam Savage on his Tested channel and finally realized that stressing the little things is a good way to drive yourself mad. Plus, paints and lights and such "hide the crimes" as he says.