By SabaSka109
Hey guys,

The Ecto's interior design has been planned with the guy who is going to restore and upholster the seats. I cannot wait for you guys to see the photos...I will not give any details on this, it's a surprise. Still, here are some photos from my most recent visit. You will see pictures of the rear jump seats, which are actually from a 1959 Cadillac Superior (the Miller Meteor seats are a bit different).

The jump seats:

Here is a really cool Fleetwood emblem that is on the front bench seat's lower trim. It will be used on the restored trim...

Here is a 'step' that is really a latched door cover for the spare tire compartment. It will be restored, upholstered in the new chosen theme, and used. I am pretty excited to keep it...

So pretty...

By mwilkinson
An amazing build with superb attention to detail. I admire your attitude and energy for the build.

I'd love to build one of these, but trying to do so from the UK would be a nightmare, even if I could source a half decent base car and import it. I can but dream.....

Keep up the good work and the posts letting us share in the experience.
By denverhearse
Well, the Ecto project funding is a bit dried up at the moment...bummer, but I had no choice...

I will not be posting close-up photographs or measurements for reference for others to replicate these, so please be kind and do not ask me to or hold a grudge because I refuse to. I just had to make sure that a private collector didn't win these because they would vanish if that had been the case and we'd never see or hear of these wonderful things again.
Truly, he is not the hero GBfans deserves, he's the hero GBfans breeds.
By One time
The only product I know of that can make 50 year old leather look like new is the brand Swissvax from Switzerland. Provided you do the sequence properly. For what it's worth on those seats.

This is not a new topic of conversation. When the […]

You can certainly do that but it is more complic[…]

1966 Miller Meteor

How do you post pictures? Hi and welcome, w[…]

Tom Waltz posted a rough page of the junior and se[…]