Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
By mrmichaelt
zeta otaku wrote:So, ignoring the pre-on-going Comics and GB/TNNT 2, if someone buys the 3 hardcover collections, is there anything missing that they'd need to buy separately?
From the ongoing Volume 1 #1 up to Ghostbusters International #11? Only the first TMNT/Ghostbusters mini-series is its own separate hardcover so technically, there's 4.

Only difference is some of the back stories/bonus content is arranged elsewhere in the hardcover and you're mostly reading the main stories back to back.
zeta otaku liked this
I also have a question regarding the hardcovers. I'm getting back into the comics again after a very long hiatus. I stopped collecting way back in 2010, but recently acquired the two Infestation issues.

The hardcovers seem like the ideal way to start getting into the Burnham/Shoening run, but I was advised by another collector to be cautious of them due to issues he's had with other hardcovers collections. Specifically pages tearing away from the binding, and the books being bound in such a way that too much of the image is cropped off at the middle. Has anyone encountered these issues with any of the Ghostbusters collections?
By Sayscalled
RiverofMassHysteria wrote:I also have a question regarding the hardcovers. I'm getting back into the comics again after a very long hiatus. I stopped collecting way back in 2010, but recently acquired the two Infestation issues.

The hardcovers seem like the ideal way to start getting into the Burnham/Shoening run, but I was advised by another collector to be cautious of them due to issues he's had with other hardcovers collections. Specifically pages tearing away from the binding, and the books being bound in such a way that too much of the image is cropped off at the middle. Has anyone encountered these issues with any of the Ghostbusters collections?
I know for a fact that can happen with the Paperback Trades if one isn't careful...but I'm sure the hardcovers would be fine. Maybe your friend meant the Trade Paperbacks.

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]