By DarlieBrewster
The abuse continues. Restoring posts I no longer want on the forum. Now powerless Ben King has blocked editing and forced the restoration of those posts I deleted. You should really spend your time learning how to draw,

DarlieBrewster wrote:What I do with my posts is my business. Every single person on this forum is your benefactor Mr King. Their sharing their hours weeks months of hard work is THE ONLY REASON THIS FORUM EXISTS! NOT YOUR ASPIRATIONS FOR THE FORUM ! THEY ARE NOT YOUR CHILDREN! Your entire existence on this forum is to facilitate them getting that Herculean effort to be seen by other like minded builders in the smoothest way possible. You need to revisit what a moderator does. It is not your place to judge , attack , harass or block them! You should thank them all.

Ben called this one photo of mine "SHODDY" (1 out of the 27 photos and a video of the working pack) and then decided to started saying that the pack was built by someone else, which he knew it wasn't. The British insult in a far more subtle way.

And I did not see it right off likesjellydonuts . I was looking at the gun angle that ol Ben was mentioning , not the phantom hose and I could only guess at what it was . Imagine you hadn't done it and then go from there how you would react. Again I don't know what transpired but I never did it. It would be pointless with so many other hundreds of photos and videos photos of the pack existing. And Ben I've seen all your work , I wouldn't be insulting my abilities . I feel pretty confident. You should stick to giving kudo's for people who make this forum worthwhile to come to and not attacking them because they dismiss your criticism. This is not the Ben King forum.
By Kingpin
likesjellydonuts wrote:"Vandalising" isn't the term for what she did.
We'll have to disagree. By deleting all of her posts, she's Swiss-cheesed a number of topics, and due to similar actions in the past, we'd had to take steps to prevent bulk deletions like that (some folks used to do it to hide the worst of the insults they'd hurled in flame wars)
likesjellydonuts wrote:"Removing her own content is a reasonable response, to someone locking her thread for the sake of pettiness.
It isn't. The topic was only subject to a week's locking, which is about the most basic action a Moderator could employ. Timeouts like a week's locking are used on a regular basis to diffuse the situation for all parties. Pettiness would've seen the topic locked indefinitely or permanently.
likesjellydonuts wrote:We both disagreed with her, but she did nothing to deserve her thread being locked
Calling those who disagreed with her "insane" wasn't a reasonable reaction, "wrong", "mistaken" or "incorrect" could easily have gotten the point across and not have been an issue. That was a part of the reason why the topic was locked.
likesjellydonuts wrote:Kingpin came here to poke the bear, she called him out on it.
I came here to provide an explanation for why the topic had been Swiss-cheesed, as someone was bound to ask about it. If I'd wanted to poke the bear I would've mentioned Darlie by name.
DarlieBrewster wrote:What I do with my posts is my business.
Not when removing them leaves a bunch of topics full of holes. Your disagreement is with me, not with the rest of the forum or those who use it.
DarlieBrewster wrote:Every single person on this forum is your benefactor Mr King.
They're friends and collaborators, but they're rarely my benefactor.
DarlieBrewster wrote:You need to revisit what a moderator does. It is not your place to judge , attack , harass or block them!
Actually, it is very much the place of a Moderator to judge, and if need be block a person or persons, depending on what rules, if any have been broken. I agree that it shouldn't be the place of a moderator to attack or harrass, though I'm afraid I'm going to disagree with you that my conduct was harrassment.
DarlieBrewster wrote:Ben called this one photo of mine "SHODDY"
I said it was "crudely photoshopped", referring to the photoshopping, not the Pack's construction. I asked if it had been made by another builder because that offered a possible explanation for what was going on in the photo, it wasn't intended to be an insult.
DarlieBrewster wrote:The abuse continues. Restoring posts I no longer want on the forum.
I consulted with AJ, the forum Administrator and he made the final call to restore what posts have been restored - moderators don't have the ability to restore posts themselves.
DarlieBrewster wrote:You should really spend your time learning how to draw,
I practice when I'm able. I'm not terrible but I know my body proportions and depictions of faces can use some work. :)
By likesjellydonuts
We'll have to disagree? I will use the definition, you will use your opinion, I guess. If you're going to use her calling anyone insane as an example of her insulting someone, you're just trying to find something to be butthurt about.

If diffusing the situation was truly your intent, you would've done it when it first started, and not just up and decide to lock it after she refused to agree with you. In which, you would also have to admit that you were an instigator to the situation.

You came here to poke the bear. Saying you would've mentioned darlie if that was your intention, is a lie and you know it. You don't need to mention names, to do something to get under someones skin. If someone had asked, and you gave an answer, that would be different. For all you know, no one would've asked.

You're abusing your power, and you're being a troll.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]