Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Whiskey
Hi everyone!

My name is Edward.

Long time fan.
I figured...if not now, then when? Welp, time to take th plunge.

I’ve been doing a lot of reading...whew!

I just picked up 3 spirit packs for my boys (thank god they restocked at regular price).
Now I’m going to build a G1 pack for myself. Hopefully completed when I take the family to SDCC 18

Edward
By Rodimus
Hey Edward, Im Andrew. I represent one of the Sacramento Ghostbusters, send me a pm sometime and we can chat bout the fun that comes with building an unlicensed nuclear accelerator. Are u going to do any modding to the spirit packs?
Whiskey liked this
By Whiskey
Thanks everyone!
Rodimus wrote:Hey Edward, Im Andrew. I represent one of the Sacramento Ghostbusters, send me a pm sometime and we can chat bout the fun that comes with building an unlicensed nuclear accelerator. Are u going to do any modding to the spirit packs?
Sure thing!

I was trying to talk to a couple of guys representing GB with their echo 1 (van/truck?) at the last wizard con here in sac 2 years ago, but the kids got cranky. Were you there?

I’m going for a fiberglass shell with as many aluminum parts as possible. I have a guy who does powder coating.

Here are my boys spirit packs that I may convert down the road. In the meantime I need to catch up
By Rodimus
Whiskey wrote: March 19th, 2018, 9:46 pm Thanks everyone!

Sure thing!

I was trying to talk to a couple of guys representing GB with their echo 1 (van/truck?) at the last wizard con here in sac 2 years ago, but the kids got cranky. Were you there?
Yea weve been there almost every year since Wizard World has come to Sac. What part of sac are u from? Originally?
By Whiskey
Rodimus wrote: March 24th, 2018, 11:52 am
Whiskey wrote: March 19th, 2018, 9:46 pm Thanks everyone!

Sure thing!

Yea weve been there almost every year since Wizard World has come to Sac. What part of sac are u from? Originally?
I live in west sac (off of Southport). I work in Elk Grove.

You?

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]