I've looked at the same type of bin. I've held off on buying it as I just commissioned a pack from Karnivorous creations and I want to make sure the pack will fit. I'm wondering what you used to line the insides of the bin? I was thinking pool noodles cut into sections and glued together might be a good solution.
Noremon liked this
Barker611 wrote: March 29th, 2018, 2:22 pm I have the same container (pictured above) and my pack is a Karnivourous Creations and fits just fine inside. You can get the container at Wal-Mart .
Sweet, thanks for the info. What did you use for padding inside the container to keep the pack from bumping around inside it? I'm thinking about buying a bunch of pool noodles then cutting them down to fit the container and then gluing the cut sections into the container to build a custom fit padded interior.
By Barker611
Have not added any padding yet. A member in my group , I believe, used egg shell style foam padding and cut it to the desired sizes and glued them to the container walls which will probably be the route I will take.
By EFish25
Hi. The link to your blog is broken. Is it available at a different URL? Just started collecting and putting together my first set of equipment and uniform and looking for storage solutions. Thanks.
Last edited by EFish25 on October 9th, 2020, 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Kingpin
EFish25 wrote: October 9th, 2020, 11:46 pm Hi. The link to your blog is broken. Is it available at a different URL? Just started collecting and putting together my first set of equipment and uniform and looking for storage solutions. Thanks.
Unfortunately the blog link is two year old, and the user hasn't logged in since last Spring.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]