By GBDRE760
After moving twice and various other life adventures, I've finished setting up my new workspace in California...

I'm really looking forward to finishing this pack up. More updates coming soon!
I'm in Cali. What part did you move to? And very nice work by the way. That thing is AMAZING!
By GohstTarp
Supporting Member
Woo! What a workspace! I'm looking forward to the updates. :)
YESSS!!!!!!

I'm in Cali. What part did you move to? And very nice work by the way. That thing is AMAZING!

Thanks for the comments and support, guys! I'm in the Northern California bay area... How about yourself, GBDRE760?

In the meantime, I've removed everything from the shell and can start sanding and cleanup...
Last edited by GohstTarp on April 12th, 2018, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GBDRE760, canpara liked this
By GBDRE760
Woo! What a workspace! I'm looking forward to the updates. :)
YESSS!!!!!!

Thanks for the comments and support, guys! I'm in the Northern California bay area... How about yourself, GBDRE760?

In the meantime, I've removed everything from the shell and can start sanding and cleanup...

I'm in Southern Cali. Down in Victorville a few hours away from Los Angeles.
By GohstTarp
Supporting Member
Thanks to the venerable WShawn letting me know that my pictures were broken (AGAIN!!!). Anyway, just got those fixed this weekend and did some more work cleaning up the shell. I keep finding little air bubbles to fix in the gel coat using some milliput... nothing major, just things that I want to fix up while I'm able to. Also sanded my pack parts. Here is another boring update photo where nothing has noticeably changed, but it helps me feel like I'm moving this forward... LOL.

After the milliput work and a cleanup with soapy water, my plan is to use Bish's texturing technique using Krylon's "Make It Stone" obsidian...
http://www.gbfans.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 0#p4809366
By Venkman's Swagger
I'm in Southern Cali. Down in Victorville a few hours away from Los Angeles.
Very cool! I'll never stop being amazed at how big California is.
Whoop Whoop!!
Yes! Glad to see that you are still around, VSImage
Thanks man!! Not as active but still lurking, following how my fave Ghostheads are doing man. Hope you're well
ANOVOS Pack?

Great point. I’ll wait for that.

Ohhh my goood. I want this so bad, so when I go to[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the Ghost[…]

Absolutely gorgeous work!!!