By Xavierallen
Well, my support ticket from 3 days ago for a question about any update was as of this morning...escalated, then escalated again and then closed without any information given to me.

Batting 1,000 for idiocy points...
Marcus B, deadderek liked this
By greg883
emailed support yesterday, got this reply today:

At this time for the Ghostbuster items, I haven't gotten any official update on these yet, but it doesn't look like there's anything wrong with them from what I can see. But I have been assured that this is going to have an update sent out soon!

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us, either by responding to this message or via our Live Chat service on our website. Thank you very much for letting us assist you at ANOVOS today.
By Sailerm
da_rambler20 wrote:Anyone at Wondercon this weekend who wants to grill the Anovos reps at their table for answers? ;)
Not really the place. I have Freinds working the tables. They do not know the particulars of your struggles
By da_rambler20
Sailerm wrote: March 26th, 2018, 7:25 pm
da_rambler20 wrote:Anyone at Wondercon this weekend who wants to grill the Anovos reps at their table for answers? ;)
Not really the place. I have Freinds working the tables. They do not know the particulars of your struggles
Hence why I put the wink in there. Relax. My “struggles “ are like everyone else’s. Just want an update.
Marcus B liked this
By livewire008
Marcus B wrote:Really taking their time to put together an announcement..

IIRC, the last time a deadline came and went it took them just shy of two weeks to issue an update. It's easy to forget when we're all hanging by our fingertips that Anovos seems to work on Valve Time (if you're familiar with that expression).

I wouldn't bother hounding customer support... there seems to be a disconnected between them and the actual production realities. For example; I asked them for an idea of "where I was in the process" based on my order #. "Samantha" claimed not to have that information, but it's clear from a little light internet detective work they're fulfilling pre-orders in the first come, first serve manner.

Total guess-work on my part but if past is prologue, I'd expect the update mid next week-ish.

Personally, I've been cyber stalking this page;

https://www.anovos.com/pages/ghostbuste ... it-updates

...in case they don't send me an e-mail, which has happened once or twice since I ordered in October 2016. Settling in, hoping it's good news... a little transparency goes a long way. Wish they'd learn that, haha.
da_rambler20, deadderek liked this
By Xavierallen
I asked again and got the same copy/pasted response of how they "don't know yet but it should be soon"

...meh.
By Etigo
There must be some things about Anovos...
Well, I hope for them...
By Xavierallen
Another customer support convo..."Alex" said "nothing new, we are working with the licensor to have some info approved, once that is cleared we will reach out via email to let the customers know"...so...its now on the licensor??? As in...Sony has to approve these? Am I reading it right? I'd post the screenshot but I don't know how.
By livewire008
Kinda sounds like they changed something, and any time that happens (at least with toys) the license holder has to approve those changes before it goes back into production.

At least we're getting somewhere. Thanks for sharing.
By Sailerm
BlueChainsawMan wrote:If anyone gets their pack...let us know
I got two Anovos packs a few months ago. I've not yet received the Alice frames. I've not heard of anyone receiving a frame yet
By Marcus B
I'm wondering if they are changing the design to make it somewhat in line with the "Spengler" pack? Probably easier and cheaper to produce/source parts you can use across two products instead of one. There is a large price difference but the Spengler pack is assembled, painted, weathered, and has a lighting kit which would take a lot of labor.

Obviously, this is pure speculation.
By feevrt
It’s a little hard to believe that going back and re-engineering the pack they already designed to match one that hasn’t been released yet would make financial sense. That would be a huge waste considering all the effort that went into designing the current packs. It would make more sense to base the Spengler pack off the work they’ve already done.
By Etigo
Etigo wrote: April 19th, 2018, 10:31 am There must be some things about Anovos...
Well, I hope for them...
Sorry, I just forgot one word:
There must be some GOOD things about Anovos...
By greg883
Xavierallen wrote: April 19th, 2018, 12:57 pm Another customer support convo..."Alex" said "nothing new, we are working with the licensor to have some info approved, once that is cleared we will reach out via email to let the customers know"...so...its now on the licensor??? As in...Sony has to approve these? Am I reading it right? I'd post the screenshot but I don't know how.
I hope it's not something trivial like the box artwork. If that's the reason for the delay I'll take mine sans box, please.
By Sailerm
The kit version released had a lot of minor issues regarding the parts fit. Dollars to doughnuts it's the exact same molds the Spengler edition is going to be, corrections are having to be made. (I'm looking at you non matching predrilled holes)

I still need me Alice pack (b***h)
By Xavierallen
THIS. If that's what they're doing with molds...using the Spengler mold, then I'd be more than happy to wait for that product. I'll be pissed if i get my pack and its the same one as the first release with all the hole and alignment issues.
By echo419
It better be haha. Didn't they made it sound like we were all getting our packs before halloween last year?

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]