For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By JoeLuna33
Hey Joe, Joe here. The WestCoast Busters is based in San Diego. I live in San Diego and my team covers all of Southern California. We're out there!
By tb-1599
Paco wrote: October 9th, 2018, 4:19 am paco here hailing from south bay (aka chula vista). not much gb action down here. except for mark todd and joe luna.
Just added ya to my friends list Paco... Santee on my end..
By BroadSword
Necroposting here, but there is a San Diego group. Myself and 3 friends are putting together our stuff currently to join up with those who are already geared up.
khazara liked this
By Fifthrider
In roughly 20+ years of Ghostbusting in San Diego I've heard of many groups come and go. I've collected business cards from a couple of GB groups throughout San Diego county, all claiming to be the one and only group for San Diego, all seemingly unaware that there were other groups. Personally I think you ought to call yourself the official Ghostbusters of San Diego and see what happens. I doubt anyone will care or take any issue with it.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By StasisShock
Paco wrote: October 9th, 2018, 4:19 am paco here hailing from south bay (aka chula vista). not much gb action down here. except for mark todd and joe luna.
I know this is an old post but same here! A fellow neighbor in Chula!
kind2311 liked this
By kind2311
StasisShock wrote: October 30th, 2021, 12:42 am I sure hope I'm not too late, I live in San Diego and met the group as a kid 10 years ago in 2011 at Comic Con. Let me know if its still active!
That was likely my crew and I, the Southern California GBs. We're not active anymore unfortunately :'(
By Paco
kind2311 wrote: November 10th, 2021, 10:01 pm That was cool running into you at the Padres game a couple months ago! Small town huh?
Ain't that the truth! I also ran into another person from high school in the same section. San Diego is a small town... with aircraft carriers.
kind2311 liked this
By Paco
StasisShock wrote: October 30th, 2021, 12:44 am
I know this is an old post but same here! A fellow neighbor in Chula!
where in chula are u at? west side like third avenue or eastlake / otay ranch area?
By Bloodvayne
kind2311 wrote: November 10th, 2021, 10:03 pm
StasisShock wrote: October 30th, 2021, 12:42 am I sure hope I'm not too late, I live in San Diego and met the group as a kid 10 years ago in 2011 at Comic Con. Let me know if its still active!
That was likely my crew and I, the Southern California GBs. We're not active anymore unfortunately :'(
*pokes head in* Ah. Makes sense then. I was looking to see what yall have been up to the past couple years and try to link up after getting stationed in San Diego. I bumped into yall in Palm Springs and in LA a couple times in my gear between 2014-2018, when I was stationed at Edwards. Well I go back to my GB fam back in Virginia next year, if you happen to be in the neighborhood Say Hi, they're still active across the state and we all got extra gear that can be loaner for a day ;)
kind2311 liked this
By kind2311
Bloodvayne wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 2:57 am
kind2311 wrote: November 10th, 2021, 10:03 pm

*pokes head in* Ah. Makes sense then. I was looking to see what yall have been up to the past couple years and try to link up after getting stationed in San Diego. I bumped into yall in Palm Springs and in LA a couple times in my gear between 2014-2018, when I was stationed at Edwards. Well I go back to my GB fam back in Virginia next year, if you happen to be in the neighborhood Say Hi, they're still active across the state and we all got extra gear that can be loaner for a day ;)
If it was between 2014 and 2018, then that was probably either the Ghostbusters of Southern California, or The Southland Ghostbusters. Southern California Ghostbusters(my crew) haven't done anything since 2012.
By Paco
kind2311 wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 11:46 am
Bloodvayne wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 2:57 am

If it was between 2014 and 2018, then that was probably either the Ghostbusters of Southern California, or The Southland Ghostbusters. Southern California Ghostbusters(my crew) haven't done anything since 2012.
Kind, Noah Voiding and Amanda have officially launched a new rendition of San Diego Ghostbusters. They're the ones with the purple mooglies on socials. I linked up with them last weekend at Comic Con.
By Neuromorph
Recently moved from Atlanta. So who has active meets in San Diego? Looking for builders and cosplayers.

I have microelectronics and 3D fab and machining background.

What SD clubs are active here? Where are the social pages? Any groups in the area franchised with Ghost Corp?
AZLumpy liked this
By AZLumpy
Neuromorph wrote: January 10th, 2023, 9:19 am Recently moved from Atlanta. So who has active meets in San Diego? Looking for builders and cosplayers.

I have microelectronics and 3D fab and machining background.

What SD clubs are active here? Where are the social pages? Any groups in the area franchised with Ghost Corp?
Saturday September 16th the San Diego Ghostbusters are meeting up at 3:00pm at Gnarly Girl Pizza
2302 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego, CA 92104
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

It could have been more accurate (barrel and[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]