Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Seth Rex
Let's have a fun little conversation. I wonder. Just how smart was Vinz Clortho? Think about it this way. Luis was not exactly a very smart man. And when Vince took him as the Keymaster, he didn't get that much smarter either. in fact, I find he was quite dumb or naive. So was Vinz all that much smarter? Should Gozer have been worried? Or did the Gozarian just not care who Vinz chose as long as the dumbass got his job done correctly?
Last edited by Seth Rex on May 22nd, 2018, 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alphagaia liked this
By Seth Rex
Gozer should be lucky for the incident with the containment unit then. Vinz, in his idiocy, went and got himself captured and could have ruined the whole damn thing.
Last edited by Seth Rex on May 22nd, 2018, 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Alphagaia
Seth Rex wrote: May 20th, 2018, 8:48 pm Gozer should be lucky for the incident with the containment unit then. Vince, in his idiocy, went and got himself captured and could have ruined the whole damn thing.
The containment unit incident was fortold, right? Vince himself told Janine it was the sign. All he had to do was follow the ghost, and he could have done that from anywhere.
One time liked this
By Seth Rex
Alphagaia wrote: May 20th, 2018, 11:54 pm
Seth Rex wrote: May 20th, 2018, 8:48 pm Gozer should be lucky for the incident with the containment unit then. Vince, in his idiocy, went and got himself captured and could have ruined the whole damn thing.
The containment unit incident was fortold, right? Vince himself told Janine it was the sign. All he had to do was follow the ghost, and he could have done that from anywhere.
See, I think something was clearly meant to happen. But maybe not the containment unit blowing up. I think that was all coincidence. Clearly Vinz knew something was meant to happen around the time they were meant to mate. But that still doesn't forgive his getting himself captured by the police. What if he happened to be in jail at the time it all was supposed to go down, instead of at the Ghostbusters HQ? See what I'm saying, here?
By Alphagaia
Well, there was a cut scene where he beats up some thugs and we see them possessing strange powers like levetation.
I think if he needed to be somewhere he would be able to get there.
Dana even wakes up when the ghosts escape, so wherever Vince would be, he would notice the stream of ghosts going towards Spook Central.

Regarding the ecto blowing up, that's what's was meant to happen. They foreshadow it, it's in the proficy, Vince call it literally as the sign.

I do agree that Gozer planned it for them to be closer together though. The only reason they were not was because Tully ran into Central Park.
So granted, not according to plan, but not something they could not solve.
    Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he do[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]