Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By dc2020
Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I've been on, so I thought I'd give a shout out. I used the forum extensively around 7 years ago when I was working on a proton pack build, but haven't been around much since I finished that build. I've been looking for a new project lately and have decided to do a model Headquarters build, so I'm back on the site fishing for reference material and the experience of others. If you have any good forum suggestions with info on Hook & Ladder 8 or on the LA 23 station send me some pointers.

Two in the box!...

Dan.
By dc2020
So what's up with the PM system. I've sent out messages to different members, including board admins, and never get any replies. Am I just being ignored or is there an issue with my account? It's starting to feel like prom all over again!!!
By Kingpin
rredmond wrote: August 2nd, 2018, 8:52 pm A fresh hello from a new member!
I wonder if the PMs have something to do with post count?
The Private Message feature isn't active until a new member has had their first post approved (which I've just approved).
By dc2020
Kingpin wrote: August 3rd, 2018, 4:12 am
rredmond wrote: August 2nd, 2018, 8:52 pm A fresh hello from a new member!
I wonder if the PMs have something to do with post count?
The Private Message feature isn't active until a new member has had their first post approved (which I've just approved).
Was confused because I've been a member for many years and have used the PM system before. Hopefully all's good now... should I resend my PM's or will they be sent automatically?
By dc2020
Kingpin wrote: August 3rd, 2018, 8:12 pm Take a look in your Outbox and see if they're still there. If they're still there, then 9/10 it's because whoever it's been sent to hasn't read it yet.
Kingpin - you were one of the people I PM'd... Did you get it?
By Kingpin
My apologies, I could've sword I'd sent a reply to your PM.

Sadly a lot of the available reference went belly-up when Image Shack (and later Photobucket) decided to bring in charging systems for their hosting. As it stands the revised LA 23 plans have been on my "to-do" pile for over a year. :sigh:

I'm happy to share the material, though will need a bit of time to zip it up (and add a few extras that I don't think I had available previously). In the meantime, this page at Spook Central has some of the screen shots I'd compiled.
By dc2020
Kingpin wrote: August 7th, 2018, 8:49 am My apologies, I could've sword I'd sent a reply to your PM.

Sadly a lot of the available reference went belly-up when Image Shack (and later Photobucket) decided to bring in charging systems for their hosting. As it stands the revised LA 23 plans have been on my "to-do" pile for over a year. :sigh:

I'm happy to share the material, though will need a bit of time to zip it up (and add a few extras that I don't think I had available previously). In the meantime, this page at Spook Central has some of the screen shots I'd compiled.
That would be awesome! Thanks!

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]