This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By pyhasanon
Are there still mysteries out there in regards to GB1 and GB2 Props?

Here are some that come to mind (that I may be wrong about, and just haven't done enough research):
- Screen Accurate Belt Gizmo Daughterboard Layout
- GB2 Belt Gizmo (are the existing builds out there 100% accurate, at least in appearance, or are we just "close-enough"?)
- Some internal parts of the GB1 Ghost Trap
- Source of some of the Proton Pack labels
- Probable sources of the Proton Pack bumper (I know many have eluded it to being possibly a theater light bracket)
- Egon's Stethoscope prop (has it been proven that the headset is an Infinity Intimate Stereo, and have the other parts been identified to be just manufactured stage props?)
- Actual brand and color of "Ready to Believe You" lab coats

I'm sure there are more out there, and again, some of these have probably already been answered (or maybe even a thread already started years ago), but I thought it would be an interesting topic to discuss...
By gold333
Definitive measurements of the hero GB1 and GB2 trap dimensions?
By pyhasanon
gold333 wrote:Definitive measurements of the hero GB1 and GB2 trap dimensions?
I think they got the ones for the GB2 trap, since it was on display, and you can get access to it from Sony... but I believe the GB1 trap is still somewhat of a mystery...
By gold333
You sure?

In this thread yesterday Kingpin told me that both trap dimensions were still approximations. I'd love to know both or even just the GB2 trap dimensions if anyone knows for sure. (and pedal for that matter)
By Kingpin
Indeed, as of this writing I'm unaware of any of the current Ghost Trap measurements being sourced from direct contact with any of the Trap props, even though a couple have been on display in the past (such as Planet Hollywood New York).
By pyhasanon
That's what I was thinking, somebody has already based plans on the GB2 trap... I just didn't know it was owned by a fan...
By Lowberg
I think this is a pretty interesting thread. One thing that was pretty neat is that some guys noticed in the childrens museum murray pack display that the hero bumpers had metal rods/wires protruding out the ends. Maybe for structural support while casting or maybe not....Pretty cool!

As far as other stuff goes, I think the right side/shorter ecto goggle lense is still a mystery
By pyhasanon
Lowberg wrote:I think this is a pretty interesting thread. One thing that was pretty neat is that some guys noticed in the childrens museum murray pack display that the hero bumpers had metal rods/wires protruding out the ends. Maybe for structural support while casting or maybe not....Pretty cool!
That's true... was the bumper on there the same bumper used on the original GB1 hero, or was it a new one for GB2...?
By Alex Newborn
pyhasanon wrote: October 1st, 2015, 6:39 am - Egon's Stethoscope prop (has it been proven that the headset is an Infinity Intimate Stereo, and have the other parts been identified to be just manufactured stage props?)

I recently purchased some Nova52 Realistic Fold-Ups after advice from both Glenn Frederick and Lars Karlsen, and I am pretty sure these were used instead of the Infinity Intimates.

https://youtu.be/7NK0SNcwt7A

And they seem to be a lot easier to find. I had "Infinity Intimate" as a saved eBay search for YEARS without a single hit.

Alex

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]