By Hasford1978
Was the stethoscope the exact same model in both movies & is it a particular model used because cant find the exact one anywhere on EBay?
Similar models but not identical
By pyhasanon
As far as anybody has discovered the headphones part are Infinity Intimate Stereo Headphones... and that's as far as anybody has gone in the research for it, to my knowledge... I don't even think anybody has completely confirmed that, either...
Its something ive been thinking of adding to my cosplay recently, going for a Egon look
The headphones are just another part aren't they, not actually part of the stethoscope at all?
Interesting thread Abaka thanks...
Hmmm maybe it was just a prop put together for the movie after all, the actual type of headphones required seem to be ultra rare as well
On some good advice from both Glenn Frederick and Lars Karlsen, I recently bought some Nova52 Realistic Fold-Ups headphones. (The Nova51's look identical as well, and there was a Nova50 without the hinge for folding.)

https://youtu.be/7NK0SNcwt7A

These are MUCH easier to find than the 'hen's teeth' Infinity Intimates, and in my opinion are a much closer start to what's seen in the movie, though the stethoscope attachment pieces will still need to be fabricated.

Alex

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

Patch 1.8.0/DLC 5 added two more -Bitter Cold: […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]