By JWils23
Hey all,

I'm in the process of modding a spirit pack and my wife surprised me with a 80% wand kit to replace the smaller spirit wand. I'm super excited to build it and I think it's really going to make the pack pop but now I'm unsure where to go with lighting and sound controls. I was planning on using Doug's new wand kit but we're unsure that it will work on the 80% wand (more than likely not with the fixed positioning of the kit). So my question is has anyone tried to put the GB fans wand kit in a smaller sized wand? Unfortunately I have zero experience in boards/soldering, I can do some wiring but my practical skills lie more on the body work and paint side. Funds are somewhat limited as well (going back to school puts a pinch on the finances), but any input or advice on where to go would definitely be appreciated!
By JWils23
NoLarryOnlyZuul wrote: August 16th, 2018, 5:15 pm I believe there a Jupiter kit out there that fits an 80% scale. Its 0.75 (I think).
I did check those out and they look like they have some cool kits but they're all run off battery if I recall. I'm not sure if you could run lines long enough to reach the GB fans board in the pack without soldering which is my hang up.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]