By JWils23
Hey all,

I'm in the process of modding a spirit pack and my wife surprised me with a 80% wand kit to replace the smaller spirit wand. I'm super excited to build it and I think it's really going to make the pack pop but now I'm unsure where to go with lighting and sound controls. I was planning on using Doug's new wand kit but we're unsure that it will work on the 80% wand (more than likely not with the fixed positioning of the kit). So my question is has anyone tried to put the GB fans wand kit in a smaller sized wand? Unfortunately I have zero experience in boards/soldering, I can do some wiring but my practical skills lie more on the body work and paint side. Funds are somewhat limited as well (going back to school puts a pinch on the finances), but any input or advice on where to go would definitely be appreciated!
By JWils23
NoLarryOnlyZuul wrote: August 16th, 2018, 5:15 pm I believe there a Jupiter kit out there that fits an 80% scale. Its 0.75 (I think).
I did check those out and they look like they have some cool kits but they're all run off battery if I recall. I'm not sure if you could run lines long enough to reach the GB fans board in the pack without soldering which is my hang up.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]