My prop bell arrived safely at its destination... Ghost Corps! Humbled but also thrilled that my build is sitting on the reception desk of Ghost Corps HQ... hope it gets lots of use!

Ghost Corps Facebook Video

Last edited by bishopdonmiguel on September 20th, 2018, 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
MonaLS, Kingpin, NickFame13 liked this
Back from DragonCon and the 2016 PKE Surge! Saw familiar faces. Met new ones. Debuted my Lord Vigo Von Homburg Deutschendorf costume. Much fun was had.

My thanks to Squished Biscuit Multimedia for the cool photo of Vigo and Ghostbusters marching in the parade.

Can't wait until next year!

Last edited by bishopdonmiguel on September 20th, 2018, 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Naptime, NickFame13 liked this
Thats freaking awesome!!!! Lots of Ghostbusters at Baltimore Comic-Con this year.
You look spot on! As always, fantastic craftsmanship. I saw pictures of you at Dragon Con through someone else's facebook page and thought it was brilliant - now that I know it's you, that makes it even cooler! Did you shave your beard to play Vigo?
Thank you all for the kind words. Vigo was a challenge but I learned much in the process. And the parade is always so much fun, definitely worth the effort. Hope to see some of you there next year!
Naptime wrote:Did you shave your beard to play Vigo?
My beard ebbs and flows. Been clean shaven since portraying The Dude a few months back... but also cut my hair short. Kinda bad timing since I had a naturally receding Vigo hairline but it was time for a change so the wig was a necessity.
PssdffJay wrote:Is that a guy with a fez on in the background?
Good eye. He is with the Atlanta Ghostbusters.
Been making grey crank knobs for others and been neglecting my own pack.

So I had a few minutes to update the old girl with a long missing element.

Now that's a Model GB1 proton pack!

Last edited by bishopdonmiguel on September 20th, 2018, 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
twmedford23 liked this
H2Ghost wrote:I'm currently collecting parts to build my pack and your thread has been a wealth of information and inspiration. It's a beautiful thing.
Thank you for taking the time to say that. With all the other great builds here, I often second guessed my effort to post progress reports. Really nice to hear when someone finds this thread helpful. Good luck with your build and I hope to see it in this forum.
H2Ghost liked this
Finally got around to fixing the broken PostImage links in case any pack builders out there find this thread useful.

Currently working on a project slightly bigger than a proton pack. Here is a preview of my ECTO-H2O. Still a work in progress and need to replace seats and carpet someday...

Parflagush, NickFame13 liked this

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]