This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Cody durham
Does anyone know what the gadget ray uses in Ghostbusters 2 that he wave over the vigo painting is called? The best way i could describe it, is that it looks like a flask spinning on a handle.

Was wearing a standard Ghostbusters t-shirt while […]

That is amazing! Why aren't more people talking ab[…]

Probably not the place to put this, but I don't re[…]

That's Pretty much my motherboard too. Aluminum ji[…]